Massage Rollers for Maximum Tension Relief
- LIGHTWEIGHT physical therapy tool that targets multiple angles of affected area at a time. Allows for balanced treatment for sore thigh, hamstring, quad, calves, leg muscles, shin splints, strained arms, tennis or golfer elbow, and a tense neck. Easy to use for beginners.
- SUPPORTS flexibility and performance levels, relieves pain, loosens knots, increases blood flow and circulation, reduces inflammation in the joints, speeds up recovery process. Relieve sciatica, plantar faciitis.
- PERFECT for runners, athletes, yoga practitioners, pilates enthusiasts, swimmers, dancers, cross fit athletes, bodybuilders, and anybody else who is committed to health, fitness, and wellness. Use pre and post workout at home or in the gym for stretching and tissue/myofascial massage.
- MEDIUM to high density foam roller carefully selected for pressure relief by targeting trigger points.
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST RECOMMENDED for tennis elbow, golfers elbow, myofascial release, strained muscle, carpel tunnel, acupuncture, and much much more..
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and all European Union Countries.
Share this Product
The quality is good, it's pleasant to the touch, made of solid silicone. Comfortable in hand, a fairly large area of massage is captured by these rollers. Legs in summer swell less. I liked the product, the price is adequate, and the delivery is free.
Very good massager. Convenient, made qualitatively.
The roller came, looks like in photo, everything is fine)
This little massage tool is just alright. Its very light weight but also means that you have to really press down if u want a deeper massage. The angle is great but it does pinch here and there depending on where you use it. Its kinda good for injured or fragile people but for regular or more stronger people it might be too light.