Knee Brace for Men and Women, Knee Support for Swollen ACL, Tendon, Ligament and Meniscus Injuries
- SBR 56%, Nylon 32%, Spandex 7%, Polyester 5%
- Offers Maximum Support -- Bodyprox’s heavy-duty Hinged Knee Brace is highly recommended ACL knee braces for men, to relieve any kind of knee pain, improve (medial and lateral) stability and helped recover from runner's knee, sprains, athletic compression, sport-related injuries, mild osteoarthritis, PCL/MCL/LCL and other related ligament problems. A versatile meniscus knee brace that guides any kind of knee pain towards the natural recovery process. 4 size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Featured with Dual Removable Support Hinges - A hinged knee braces for men and women which has Bilateral Aluminum hinges and padded buttress that provides a high level of support from previous injuries, damaged knee to prevent hyperextension and even without knee pain, as it protects the knee from further injuries without restricting the mobility!
- Ring-Shape Open Patella and Back Design -- An excellent MCL knee brace should be made with Open Patella and Back with cushion to help lessen the stress/pressure to the knee, which Bodyprox Hinged Knee Brace has! It also ensures proper alignment for the kneecap and stabilizes the knee while the open-back is designed to ensure optimum comfort and avoids bunching for all-day relief!
- Latex-Free, High-Grade Material-- Introduced with Advanced Neoprene thermal compression, Hinged Knee Brace and Stabilizer that is super lightweight, breathable compression and soothing warmth yet provides a better airflow to prevent skin irritation thus making it an ideal method for recovery and pain relief!
- Fast Relief without Movement Constraint!-- The Knee Brace is a wrap-around knee brace for sports, versatile and user-friendly! The top and bottom Velcro straps are highly adjustable that ensures a snug fit from back to front with sturdy closure allowing a controlled compression for a custom fit and stays in place. Whether you’re looking for a knee brace for an ACL tear, knee brace for a meniscus tear and no matter what activities you’re into, this is a perfect knee orthosis brace
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and all European Union Countries.
Share this Product
I ordered two braces because both of my knees are quite painful due to onset of arthritis. I wanted something to reduce the pain while I do my daily walk. I have been wearing these all week. Much to my satisfaction, the pain has reduced both during the walks and even when I am not wearing the braces. I am able to adjust the braces to get just the right amount of tightness or looseness as I need on a given day. They do get a bit sweaty on warmer days but dry out easily. I am sure they can be washed (at least by hand due to the Velcro.)
I play soccer once or twice a week. After stepping on uneven ground, I hyper-extended my knee a bit which I didn't notice too much until playing the next time. To support my knee, I first bought a cheap Big 5 branded knee sleeve, but quickly realized that wasn't enough. For about the same price, I went ahead and ordered this one, and it makes all the difference. With the brace, I can play again without too much trouble. The nice thing about the straps, too, is that you can tighten them more if you feel that your knee needs more support. Definitely will keep in my sport bag even after I recover. Great brace
I am an active 67 year old woman, who has struggled with right knee pain for about 10 years. My Orthopaedic doctor administered ANOTHER cortisone shot in May to help me get through my daughter's wedding, and told me he would give me one more shot this year, then it was time for surgery. I was comfortable for the wedding, but we have 3 camping trips scheduled through September. I received this brace on Thursday, went shopping for 4 hours at the mall with the brace on, and realized I was barely limping! I am getting my final shot in my knee this August, and think I will make it until November, when I have scheduled my knee replacement! This brace has 3 velcro straps, can go across mid knee, under kneecap, and above kneecap. I think the stability is what is controlling the bone on bone pain.......?? Whatever, it is amazing! Thank You!!