Bunion Brace- Padded Foot Cushion Bandage Wrap for men & women
- Soft effective taping treatment for a wide variety of toe deformities and injuries
- Extremely versatile in terms of function and fit. Comfortable padding for the first metatarsal bone, inside of foot, and top and bottom of your foot arch.
- Ideal for protecting and preventing calluses, corns, blisters, ulcer wounds, cuts, ingrown toenail injuries, swelling, arthritis, and other painful foot or toe conditions.
- Thin and lightweight to wear inside shoes or boots. Easy to adjust with the brace made entirely of Velcro compatible material.
- Size Medium fits foot circumferences of 9"-10"
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and all European Union Countries.
Share this Product
I am amazed that this is working. I have had these for a several months and wanted to write a review when I saw results and I am so excited. My foot was starting to get a painful bunion due to high heel wearing and standing on my feet for long periods of time in said high heels. I have had foot surgery on one of my feet and did not want to have another or stay flat on the ground for the rest of my life. I ran across these while looking at some other foot items and thought well I will give it a try. Now that I have been consistent to wear these my foot pain has stop and the bone is starting to move back in place. I have since down sized the heels that I wear and am feeling more comfort in my shoes.