Adult Elbow Immobilizer Stabilizer, Adjustable Compression Elbow Support Brace Splint for Women and Men
- Elbow support offers exceptional comfort while gently immobilizing the elbow, preventing painful movements during rest and sleep - deal for nighttime relief of cubital tunnel syndromean elbow fracture, damaged ulnar nerve, after cleft palate surgery, iv therapy, or whenever the elbow needs to be restrained.
- Build in three removable flexible plastic inserts prevent the elbow from bending while still allowing for some movement. Allow the arm to bend 15-30 degrees for a short period of time to avoid the pain and discomfort caused by the sustained stretch of the arm base on needs. Maximum immobilization with splint in, or gentle support with splint removed.
- Featured shoulder strap to avoid slips during the night - Doesn’t stay put? Tends to slip down? Now no worry about these any more, fibee elbow stabilizer featured a soft and comfortable shoulder strap has completely solved this trouble.
- Comfortable and breathable, easy to use - The splint has soft foam padding lined with breathable cotton and covered with flannel-like fabric that allows your skin to breathe; hook & loop closure - can be easily adjusted with one hand for desired compression and support, fits left or right arm.
- We have two sizes to accommodate all size arms. S/M for smaller arms (teens and average size woman) and L/XL for larger arms. To determine the correct size needed, measure the circumference of the middle of the bicep. The S/M size fits 10-14 inch biceps. The L/XL fits 12-16 inch biceps
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and all European Union Countries.
Share this Product
Perfect very good product.
Best money ever spent. Fixed my cubital-tunnel syndrome, with occasional reuse as needed. To save health deductible hundreds or thousands, I self-diagnosed and found these things. My main problem was bent-arm sleeping. The velcro makes these very adjustable for size of arm, lack of sliding, etc. (I do wake up more with them on, as my sleeping self tries to bend my arms, but that's because these stabilizers are doing their job.)
I am using this product because I have ulnar nerve syndrome in my wrist and elbow and my doctor recommended sleeping with a towel wrapped around my elbow or this type of brace. The towel did not work very well and kept slipping down and my hand would swell. I wear this brace at night to keep my arm in a straight position. It is working so far to relieve some of the pain. I like this product because it has a sleeve to slip your arm through which makes it easier to put it on without help. And the strap also helps keep the brace from sliding or moving when I’m sleeping.