Adjustable Shin Splint Support - Lower Leg Compression Wrap Increases Circulation, Reduces Muscle Swelling - Calf Sleeve for Men and Women
- EFFECTIVE CALF AND SHIN SUPPORT: Reducing soreness, inflammation and cramping, the Vive calf brace effectively supports weak or injured calf muscles. Providing great support for athletics, exercise and everyday use, the calf brace helps to prevent re-injury and promotes healing. Use the adjustable brace for calf strains and sprains, shin splints, and varicose veins.
- MINIMIZES SHIN SPLINT SYMPTOMS: Retaining therapeutic heat and supplying gentle compression, the calf support wrap increases circulation to promote healing and reduce muscle soreness and inflammation.
- ERGONOMIC NONSLIP DESIGN: Ergonomically designed for maximum effectiveness, the contoured calf brace easily adjusts for a customized fit. The finished edges prevent the brace from slipping, rolling or bunching for a comfortable experience.
- VERSATILE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Constructed with a breathable neoprene material, the brace stays cool and comfortable throughout the day. Three adjustable straps are secured with strong fastening materials for a personalized fit, accommodating most calf sizes. The versatile calf brace can be worn on the left or right calf.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and all European Union Countries.
Share this Product
It's a very well made support that holds its shape and distributes the pressure well so it doesn't dig in anywhere, but they really mean it when they say it fits most calves. If you have an extreme difference in size between the top of your calf and your ankle, you may find this isn't a perfect fit. While it is highly adjustable, it will pucker between the Velcro tabs if there is a big disparity.
The site description, and the packaging, describes this brace as "breathable". But, when I look up neoprene, which is what it's made of, I find it's used in making dive suits as well as gaskets for keeping out liquids. It's the very opposite of breathable, backed up by the fact that my legs was DRENCHED in sweat from a day of moderate activity at work on a Summer day. I don't know how anyone could stand to use this while working out, honestly. I feel lied to, honestly.
Love this thing. I started to get shin splints for the first time ever and thought I was starting to get a stress fracture. Life and this support had other plans. I took a couple of weeks off of running and clung to wearing this any chance I could. I hopefully got a marathon next month and am continuing to play vball! Only downside is it does smell(after use) and I can for sure see the wear in it after the some 50 times that Ive worn it and washed it. July to Oct now. Sliding in Sand vball it would sometimes roll down my leg a little and collect sand. Its a great support. It gave me confidence to keep running and playing.
Torn my calf muscle and needed something quick to put compression on it. Ordered this and it arrived the next day. It worked well and relieve the pain enough for me to walk. It was adjustable and I liked that because I could tighten and loosen it at various points. The neoprene smell was overpowering when I first put it on but it quickly faded. Over several days it tended to stretch out so I had to pull it tighter to get the same level of comfort. It made my leg sweat more than the sleeves I subsequently purchased (see my review of the sleeves). This now has a home in my dojo bag for emergencies.
Needed brace urgently, contacted seller to see if they could ship faster and they had it to me in 2 days. After one day of wearing it the swelling in my calf came down drastically. I tore my plantaris tendon two weeks ago and thank goodness I found this supporting device. I wore it all night while sleeping and it was very comfortable. My physiotherapist was impressed with its functionality too!