Adjustable Elbow Strap - Arm Brace for Tennis Elbow, Tendonitis, and Arthritis - Support for Tennis, Golf, Weightlifting, and Basketball
- PAIN RELIEF FOR ELBOW INJURIES — An elbow strap brings immediate pain relief when you’re struggling with elbow injuries, such as a tennis or golfer’s elbow.
- THOUGHTFUL & VERSATILE DESIGN — The pad can be placed on the inside or the outside of your forearm, depending on the place where you need compression. The velcro straps are adjustable. Thanks to the high-quality finishing, this elbow brace doesn’t itch and is skin-friendly.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY — The dense stitching, combined with a smart hook-and-loop-system makes this tennis elbow brace comfortable, durable and long-lasting.
- PROTECT YOUR ELBOW FROM FURTHER STRAIN — When your elbow is injured, the dilemma is to stay flexible without further injuring it. The elbow strap can give you the protection to need to keep the right balance.
- EASILY EVER AFTER - Your purchase is backed by our 60-days, unconditional, easily-ever-after money-back guarantee. We want to make sure you enjoy your product. If for any reason our product doesn’t match your expectations, contact us and we will make things right with you.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and all European Union Countries.
Share this Product
This is an easy-to-use and effective elbow brace. I have use these before and often had issues with discomfort while wearing or marking on my skin after long periods of use. This one was soft, comfortable, and easy to wear.
While it came with instructions, they were not really necessary. The proper placement was obvious by the relief it offered. This has served me especially well since I've been working at home and resting my arms and elbows on the desk… Probably a bit too much.
Easy to use , great design and not overly bulky !
I have used several braces for Tennis Elbow, including one prescribed by my physician, and this one by Sleeve Stars is far better than the one my Doctor prescribed. I have been using this for more than 2 months and I rarely write a review on products but this elbow brace has helped me so much I felt guilty by not publicly stating how pleased I am with this product. Literally, as soon as I put it on I could tell that it was making a difference. It provides great compression without cutting off the circulation and the material is well built. The Velcro is strong and won’t give up on you like others I’ve tried. Place the brace just below your elbow joint with the cushion pointing outward in the forearm. This is the muscle and tendon that you want to push on to relieve pain. I am no way a doctor but that's the sum of it. Also, this one comes with three straps in different lengths compared to other brands that only include one strap, making this one a good fit for anyone. I can definitely tell a noticeable difference when wearing this during workouts. The brace has become an official mainstay in my cabinet for when the pain reappears.
Sleeve Stars has impressed me with their customer service, fit and overall product quality and it is highly recommended for anybody needing an elbow brace!
I have no idea how these work only that they do work and your results may vary. This item came with three straps. The Large was big enough to go around my waist. The Small was too tight, and the Medium fit at it's tightest position. After about a week it loosened to the point where it was falling off, and I switched to the small, which was really tight. After a while, it loosened up to the point where it was falling of as well, but now at least, it has some adjustment. I'd suggest that the strap sizing be revisited to better reflect human anatomy. Beyond that, the brace is well very made from quality materials and the price was right.